- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb round or flank steak
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pch chili powder
- 2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 cup peanuts, finely crushed
- vegetable oil, for brushing
- Trim the steak of any fat and then cut into 1-inch wide strips.
- Place in a bowl or a shallow dish.
- Mix the sugar, garlic powder, spices and onion salt together in a small bowl.
- Add the crushed peanuts, then add this mixture to the steak, mixing well so that the spices are worked into the meat.
- Thread the steak on to six satay sticks, pushing the meat close together.
- Place in a shallow dish, cover loosely with foil and let marinate in a cool place for a few hours.
- Preheat a broiler or barbecue grill.
- Brush the meat with a little oil and then cook over a moderate heat for about 15 minutes, until evenly brown.
- Cooks tip: If barbecuing the meat, try to avoid it cooking too quickly or burning.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More