- Cooking Time: 210
- Preparation Time:
- 3 wild ducks
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bottle (14 oz.) ketchup
- 2 Tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp vinegar
- 6 dashes hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 stick butter
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Place ducks breast down in a large roasting pan.
- 2 Combine remaining ingredients.
- 3 Pour the remaining ingredients mixture over the ducks.
- 4 Cover and cook at 350 degrees for about 3 to 3 1/2 hours or until meat fall off bones.
- 5 Add water if needed.
- 6 Remove meat from bones and mix with the sauce.
- 7 Serve on buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More