- Cooking Time: 15 or so mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 Cups Flour
- 4 Tsp. Baking Powder (heaping)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 3/4 Cup Water or Beer
- Fire off a campfire and let it die down
- Sift the flour and mix in the salt and baking powder, then rub in the butter.
- Mix in the water or beer and Knead lightly on a board until smooth.
- Form into a round shape. Wrap the dough in foil or put in a camp oven and brush with a bit of milk.
- Cover with the hot coal remnants of the fire. Serve with jam & butter
NotesGood for a Breakfast or Dinner when your camping.
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cole Family Cookbook 2015See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More