- Cooking Time: 15 or so mins
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 Cups Flour
- 4 Tsp. Baking Powder (heaping)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 3/4 Cup Water or Beer
- Fire off a campfire and let it die down
- Sift the flour and mix in the salt and baking powder, then rub in the butter.
- Mix in the water or beer and Knead lightly on a board until smooth.
- Form into a round shape. Wrap the dough in foil or put in a camp oven and brush with a bit of milk.
- Cover with the hot coal remnants of the fire. Serve with jam & butter
NotesGood for a Breakfast or Dinner when your camping.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More