- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Southwest Style Pepper Jack Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 flour tortillas, (8"), warmed
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
- PREHEAT oven to 425ºF.
- COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and water and heat through.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2" of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
- BAKE 5 min. or until hot. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa. Makes 8 quesadillas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More