- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Southwest Style Pepper Jack Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 flour tortillas, (8"), warmed
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
- PREHEAT oven to 425ºF.
- COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and water and heat through.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2" of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
- BAKE 5 min. or until hot. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa. Makes 8 quesadillas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More