- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Southwest Style Pepper Jack Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 flour tortillas, (8"), warmed
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
- PREHEAT oven to 425ºF.
- COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and water and heat through.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2" of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
- BAKE 5 min. or until hot. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa. Makes 8 quesadillas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More