- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Southwest Style Pepper Jack Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 8 flour tortillas, (8"), warmed
- Pace® Chunky Salsa
- PREHEAT oven to 425ºF.
- COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until done and juices evaporate, stirring often. Add soup and water and heat through.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture on half of each tortilla to within 1/2" of edge. Moisten edge with water. Fold over and seal. Place on 2 baking sheets.
- BAKE 5 min. or until hot. Cut into wedges and serve with salsa. Makes 8 quesadillas.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More