- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryI love chicken alfredo. This recipe is so simple. Since I have an even greater love for garlic, I add a clove or 2 or 3 to this recipe towards the end of the chickens cooking time.
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce package linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine and broccoli well in a colander.
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture into the skillet. Heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.