- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 of a 16 ounce package linguine
- 1 cup fresh or frozen broccoli flowerets
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 - 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Prepare the linguine according to the package directions in a 3-quart saucepan. Add the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of the cooking time. Drain the linguine and broccoli well in a colander.
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until it's well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the soup, milk, cheese, black pepper and linguine mixture into the skillet. Heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese.
NotesI love chicken alfredo. This recipe is so simple. Since I have an even greater love for garlic, I add a clove or 2 or 3 to this recipe towards the end of the chickens cooking time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More