- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Tomato Soup
- 1 cup Pace Chunky Salsa or Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 8 corn low fat tortillas (6 or 8"), cut into 1" pieces
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- MIX soup, salsa, milk, chicken, tortillas and half the cheese in 2-qt. shallow baking dish.
- Cover. BAKE at 400°F. for 30 min. or until hot. Top with remaining cheese.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More