- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, milk, vegetables, chicken, noodles, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 400°F. 25 min. or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir chicken mixture. Top with cheese.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a steamed vegetable blend: broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and a Caesar salad. For dessert serve fresh strawberries topped with whipped topping.
NotesThis is a great Fall/Winter casserole. The prep time is a little longer than they say but well worth it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More