- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cups medium egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, milk, vegetables, chicken, noodles, Parmesan cheese and black pepper in 1 1/2-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 400°F. 25 min. or until chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir chicken mixture. Top with cheese.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a steamed vegetable blend: broccoli, cauliflower and carrots and a Caesar salad. For dessert serve fresh strawberries topped with whipped topping.
NotesThis is a great Fall/Winter casserole. The prep time is a little longer than they say but well worth it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More