- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: T.B.D.
- Preparation Time: 5
- Bananas, Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars, mini Marshmallows
- Slice each banana lengthwise as if splitting open, peel and all.
- Insert pieces of chocolate and mini marshmallows into banana.
- Wrap entire banana in tin foil and place on camp grill.
- Cook for approximately 5-7 minutes.
- When opening be very cautious as they will be hot!
- Use a spoon to eat the filling directly out of the peel. Yum!
NotesI read somewhere about this recipe and decided to surprise my family with it while camping. It was a hit! Now we'll have camp fires just for an excuse to make these tasty treats.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Italy or BustSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More