- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: T.B.D.
- Preparation Time: 5
BackstoryI read somewhere about this recipe and decided to surprise my family with it while camping. It was a hit! Now we'll have camp fires just for an excuse to make these tasty treats.
- Bananas, Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars, mini Marshmallows
- Slice each banana lengthwise as if splitting open, peel and all.
- Insert pieces of chocolate and mini marshmallows into banana.
- Wrap entire banana in tin foil and place on camp grill.
- Cook for approximately 5-7 minutes.
- When opening be very cautious as they will be hot!
- Use a spoon to eat the filling directly out of the peel. Yum!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More