- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can chili Beans - Any brand
- 2 tomatoes- chopped
- 2 red chilies, no seeds, chopped
- 1 small can sliced olives
- 1 bag of nacho chips
- 1 bottle of salsa
- 1 bag shredded cheese
- Sour Cream optional
- Chop and heat all ingredients in one pot over campfire.
- Spoon chili over nacho chips and top with cheese and salsa
NotesGreat hot and easy meal with lots of flavor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Adventures in CookingSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More