- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 6 whole onions (sweet if available)
- 1 lb of ground beef (can substitute canned corn beef hash if desired)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut the center layers out of the onions - save the tops.
- Fill the onion with the ground beef or corn beef hash to within 1/2 in of the top of the onion.
- Put about 1 teaspoon of cheese in each onion.
- Place the tops back on the onions.
- Carefully place the onions in burning coals.
- Then build up the coals around and on top of the onions.
- Let cook about 30 minutes.
- When finished peel off the outer skin and enjoy.
NotesTry this amazing meal on your next trip. It will be sure to fill you up!
Lau Family Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More