- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- Prepare grill. Place potatoes and onion on a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20 x 20-inch piece); dot with butter.
- Combine cheese, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Sprinkle over potatoes.
- Fold foil around potatoes and add chicken broth. Seal foil tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
- Servings: Serves 4 to 6.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More