- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8 per can
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
- Can of Ready to Cook Biscuits
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Stick Butter
- Green Stick or Camping Fork
- Melt butter in square cake pan & keep warm.
- Mix cinnamon & sugar & place in pie pan.
- Open biscuits & roll into long strip. Roll onto stick and hold over fire without touching flames.
- Cook until light golden brown.
- When dough moves easily without sticking, it is done.
- With a fork, roll dough in butter, place in cinnamon sugar and roll.
NotesSomething the kids will love when your camping. you can cook the biscuits this way without all the cinnamon sugar and its just as good. remember to bring alot of biscuit cans. because your people will love these.