- Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8 per can
- Preparation Time: 10 mins
BackstorySomething the kids will love when your camping. you can cook the biscuits this way without all the cinnamon sugar and its just as good. remember to bring alot of biscuit cans. because your people will love these.
- Can of Ready to Cook Biscuits
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Stick Butter
- Green Stick or Camping Fork
- Melt butter in square cake pan & keep warm.
- Mix cinnamon & sugar & place in pie pan.
- Open biscuits & roll into long strip. Roll onto stick and hold over fire without touching flames.
- Cook until light golden brown.
- When dough moves easily without sticking, it is done.
- With a fork, roll dough in butter, place in cinnamon sugar and roll.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More