- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb potatoes
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 6 Strips of Bacon cut into pieces
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes, about 1 inch square.
- Put 1 tbsp butter on a sheet of foil large enough to hold all of the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes on top of the butter.
- Put remaining butter on top of the potatoes along with all of the bacon pieces.
- Sprinkle lightly with red pepper flakes (careful not to over do it)
- Close up the foil and seal it. Set it on the edge of a hot grill or camp fire for about 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Serve it hot!
- These can also be made in the oven if you put it in a casserole dish and cover it. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
NotesWe were on a camping trip.... long time ago.... when one of the guys made this. I liked it so much that I adapted it for the grill and oven, since I don't camp anymore.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More