- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb potatoes
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 6 Strips of Bacon cut into pieces
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes, about 1 inch square.
- Put 1 tbsp butter on a sheet of foil large enough to hold all of the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes on top of the butter.
- Put remaining butter on top of the potatoes along with all of the bacon pieces.
- Sprinkle lightly with red pepper flakes (careful not to over do it)
- Close up the foil and seal it. Set it on the edge of a hot grill or camp fire for about 35 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Serve it hot!
- These can also be made in the oven if you put it in a casserole dish and cover it. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
NotesWe were on a camping trip.... long time ago.... when one of the guys made this. I liked it so much that I adapted it for the grill and oven, since I don't camp anymore.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More