CANADA DRY GREENTEA GINGERALE CUPCAKES
- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24 cupcakes
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can Canada Dry Greentea Gingerale
- 1 box of your favorite cake mix
- Combine 1 can of soda with box cake mix and mix till smooth. This will bubble at first but that's ok :-)
- Bake according to directions on cake box.
- I have used this with vanilla and devilsfood cake mix and both were very moist and great tasting. The devilsfood was a tad wet at first but after about an hour or so it was sinfully delicious and moist!
- Frost with your favorite frosting~
- You can make this as a cake too.
NotesI had read somewhere that you could substitute a can of soda for all wet ingredients called for in a box cake mix. So, with that in mind, I took my favorite soda and gave it a whirl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More