- Cooking Time: 11
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onions
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Ready to Serve Canadian Bacon, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. chopped tomatoes
- SPRAY large skillet with cooking spray. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir on medium heat 5 min. or until onions are crisp-tender.
- BEAT eggs and milk with wire whisk until well blended. Add to vegetable mixture; stir until well blended. Cook 2 min. or until egg mixture begins to set but top is still moist, stirring occasionally. Stir in Canadian bacon; continue cooking 2 min. or until egg mixture is set and no visible liquid remains, stirring occasionally. Season with pepper to taste; sprinkle with cheese.
- PLACE 1/2 cup of the spinach on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with the egg mixture. Sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Nutrition (per serving)
- Calories 160
- Total fat 9g
- Saturated fat 3.5g
- Cholesterol 235mg
- Sodium 520mg
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Dietary fiber 1g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 16g
- Vitamin A 40%DV
- Vitamin C 10%DV
- Calcium 25%DV
- Iron 10%DV
- SOUTH BEACH DIET™ Tip
- Start your morning off right by scrambling these tasty ingredients together.
- Prepare as directed, omitting the milk and substituting 1 cup cholesterol-free egg product for the eggs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More