- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb bacon (not thick-cut)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Slice bacon into 1/2 inch strips and dredge in brown sugar until thoroughly coated.
- 3. Crumple aluminum foil to allow for grease drainage and place it on a baking sheet. Lay out the bacon on this making sure not to overlap pieces.
- 4. Bake until crispy. Allow to cool and harden before serving.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More