- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb bacon (not thick-cut)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Slice bacon into 1/2 inch strips and dredge in brown sugar until thoroughly coated.
- 3. Crumple aluminum foil to allow for grease drainage and place it on a baking sheet. Lay out the bacon on this making sure not to overlap pieces.
- 4. Bake until crispy. Allow to cool and harden before serving.
The Italian Exchange
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More