- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb bacon (not thick-cut)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Slice bacon into 1/2 inch strips and dredge in brown sugar until thoroughly coated.
- 3. Crumple aluminum foil to allow for grease drainage and place it on a baking sheet. Lay out the bacon on this making sure not to overlap pieces.
- 4. Bake until crispy. Allow to cool and harden before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More