- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 lb bacon (not thick-cut)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Slice bacon into 1/2 inch strips and dredge in brown sugar until thoroughly coated.
- 3. Crumple aluminum foil to allow for grease drainage and place it on a baking sheet. Lay out the bacon on this making sure not to overlap pieces.
- 4. Bake until crispy. Allow to cool and harden before serving.
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in FilmSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More