- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 Oranges
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 T light corn syrup
- 1/2 Cup water
- Use a non-reactive pan...
- Remove peel in quarters from 3 oranges.
- Cover with water and boil for 20 minutes.
- Drain and repeat. Peel should be tender.
- Cut Peel in strips.
- Put sugar, syrup and water in a non-reactive pan...
- Bring to boil and add strips.
- Cook gently until peel is clear.
- Cool in syrup for several hours or overnight. Reheat, Drain, **Roll in Granulated sugar.
- Lay on rack to cool.
- **If you want to Chocolate coat them, DO NOT ROLL IN SUGAR...drain, cool and dip.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Breads and Pastry 101
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More