- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups Pecans
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, stir the pecans with the egg white.
- In a small bowl, stir together the sugar, cinnamon, allspice and salt. Pour over the nuts and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Slide parchment paper (with nuts still on it) off of the baking sheet and onto a wire rack (or the counter) to cool.
- Break nuts up into a bowl to serve or store at room temperature in an airtight container.
NotesThis one is great to make right before guests are coming over because it makes the house smell great.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More