- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound shelled pecans
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. whipping cream
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While you are preheating the oven, put the stick of butter in a jellyroll pan and place in oven to melt.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. In another large bowl, combine egg white, vanilla and whipping cream.
- Whisk together until incorporated and slightly foamy. Toss pecans in the egg/cream mixture until well coated, then toss in sugar mixture until coated.
- Pour into jellyroll pan and gently spread into one layer, as best as you can.
- It does not have to be precise just so that there are no large clumps.
- Bake in 350* oven for 30 minutes stirring after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour onto aluminum foil. Stir until the nuts are cool and gently break apart any that are stuck together.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter. Enjoy
NotesThese are so nummy!!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Adventures in CookingSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More