- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound shelled pecans
- 2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. whipping cream
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- While you are preheating the oven, put the stick of butter in a jellyroll pan and place in oven to melt.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon. In another large bowl, combine egg white, vanilla and whipping cream.
- Whisk together until incorporated and slightly foamy. Toss pecans in the egg/cream mixture until well coated, then toss in sugar mixture until coated.
- Pour into jellyroll pan and gently spread into one layer, as best as you can.
- It does not have to be precise just so that there are no large clumps.
- Bake in 350* oven for 30 minutes stirring after 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and pour onto aluminum foil. Stir until the nuts are cool and gently break apart any that are stuck together.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter. Enjoy
NotesThese are so nummy!!!!