- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1. 85 gram glycerine
- 2. 15 gram pectin
- 3. 85 gram liquid soap
- 4. 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil(optional)
- 5. 2 gram borax (optional)
- 6. 10 drops candy Apple essential oils
- 1. Heat the glycerine slowly in a heatproof bowl.
- 2. Slowly sprinkle in the pectin powder while stirring rapidly.
- 3. When the mass is homogeneous, add the vegetable oil, the liquid soap, and the essential oils while continuing to stir.
- 4. Pour the mass into a bottle with a spray or pump top.
- 5. If the gel becomes too firm, it can be diluted later by gradually stirring in water.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More