Candy Apple Body Gel
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1. 85 gram glycerine
2. 15 gram pectin
3. 85 gram liquid soap
4. 2 tbsp. Vegetable oil(optional)
5. 2 gram borax (optional)
6. 10 drops candy Apple essential oils
1. Heat the glycerine slowly in a heatproof bowl.
2. Slowly sprinkle in the pectin powder while stirring rapidly.
3. When the mass is homogeneous, add the vegetable oil, the liquid soap, and the essential oils while continuing to stir.
4. Pour the mass into a bottle with a spray or pump top.
5. If the gel becomes too firm, it can be diluted later by gradually stirring in water.