- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large Granny Smith apples
- 2 (2 ounce. each) Snickers bars
- 1/2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 container (8 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed
- Peel, core and slice apples. Cut into pieces; place in chilled bowl.
- 2. Coarsely chop candy bars into small pieces.
- 3. Chop peanuts with food chopper.
- 4. Add candy, peanuts and pineapple to bowl.
- 5. Fold in whipped topping and serve.
NotesThis combines apple picking and halloween in a sweet salad!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More