- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 large Granny Smith apples
- 2 (2 ounce. each) Snickers bars
- 1/2 cup peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (8 ounce) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 container (8 ounce) Cool Whip, thawed
- Peel, core and slice apples. Cut into pieces; place in chilled bowl.
- 2. Coarsely chop candy bars into small pieces.
- 3. Chop peanuts with food chopper.
- 4. Add candy, peanuts and pineapple to bowl.
- 5. Fold in whipped topping and serve.
NotesThis combines apple picking and halloween in a sweet salad!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Italy or BustSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More