- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Halloween sprinkles and small candies, for decorations
- 8 craft sticks, twigs or cinnamon sticks
- 8 crisp apples
- 1-1/3 cups candy melts in orange and green
- 1-1/3 cups chocolate candy melts
- Line a large cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Pour sprinkles and candy into small bowls.
- Insert stick into stem ends of each apple.
- Mare sure sticks are tightly secured.
- Place each color of candy melts into a separate microwave-safe, 2-cup measuring cup or bowl.
- To melt, work with one cup of candy at a time and microwave on medium for one minute.
- Stir and then microwave in 15- second intervals until totally melted.
- Holding apple by stick, dip it into melted candy, swirling until apple is fully coated.
- While coating is still wet, dip apple into sprinkles or sprinkle small candies all over apple.
- Place finished apple on prepared cookie sheet to set for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day before serving.
- Repeat with remaining apples and candy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More