- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Duncan Hines Family Style Chewy Fudge brownies
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 personal bags M&M's plain milk chocolate candies
- 1 King Size Reeses Peanut Butter cups (4 pack), coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 baking pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together brownie mix, eggs, water and oil until just blended - do not overmix. Fold in M&M's and chopped Reeses Peanut Butter cups.
- Spread into baking pan and bake for 27-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool and cut into squares to serve.Candy Bar