CANDY BAR BROWNIES
Candy Bar Brownies
- Servings: 36
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Snickers bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped
In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside 1/4 cup.
Stir remaining dry ingredients into the egg mixture until well combined.
Toss Snickers pieces with reserved flour mixture; stir into batter.
Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
Sprinkle with milk chocolate candy bar pieces.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake).
Cool on a wire rack. Chill before cutting.