- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Snickers bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside 1/4 cup.
- Stir remaining dry ingredients into the egg mixture until well combined.
- Toss Snickers pieces with reserved flour mixture; stir into batter.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle with milk chocolate candy bar pieces.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake).
- Cool on a wire rack. Chill before cutting.
NotesI found this recipe in Taste of Home. The Snickers are perfect in it, and I like to use Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate for the top--it works wonderfully! I recently moved and only have cupcake pans right now (long story) so I made muffin brownies. They were a little less gooey, for those who prefer a dry brownie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More