- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 Snickers bars (2.07 ounces each), cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 plain milk chocolate candy bars (1.55 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; set aside 1/4 cup.
- Stir remaining dry ingredients into the egg mixture until well combined.
- Toss Snickers pieces with reserved flour mixture; stir into batter.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Sprinkle with milk chocolate candy bar pieces.
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake).
- Cool on a wire rack. Chill before cutting.
NotesI found this recipe in Taste of Home. The Snickers are perfect in it, and I like to use Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate for the top--it works wonderfully! I recently moved and only have cupcake pans right now (long story) so I made muffin brownies. They were a little less gooey, for those who prefer a dry brownie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More