- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust ingredients
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 2 T. sugar
- Filling ingredients
- 4 pkgs. (8 ounces, each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 (2.07 ounces each) Snicker bars, chopped
- 2 T. caramel ice-cream topping
- Crust directions: Preheat oven to 350. Wrap aluminum foil under and around outside of a 9-inch springform pan. For crust, combine cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a medium bowl; stir until well blended. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Filling directions: Preheat oven to 350. For filling, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter over crust. Bake one hour or until filling is set.
- Sprinkle with chopped Snickers. Bake 7 minutes or until candy softens. Cool on wire rack.
- Remove sides of pan. Drizzle with caramel topping. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Nick's PicksSee More
Georgene's Decadent Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pie
Charles' Birthday Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Rum Raisin Pudding My WaySee More