- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crust ingredients
- 1 1/2 c. chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 2 T. sugar
- Filling ingredients
- 4 pkgs. (8 ounces, each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 2 (2.07 ounces each) Snicker bars, chopped
- 2 T. caramel ice-cream topping
- Crust directions: Preheat oven to 350. Wrap aluminum foil under and around outside of a 9-inch springform pan. For crust, combine cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a medium bowl; stir until well blended. Press into bottom and halfway up sides of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Filling directions: Preheat oven to 350. For filling, beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in brown sugar. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter over crust. Bake one hour or until filling is set.
- Sprinkle with chopped Snickers. Bake 7 minutes or until candy softens. Cool on wire rack.
- Remove sides of pan. Drizzle with caramel topping. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce