- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls, slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup chopped candy bar, divided
- (Butterfingers, Almond Joy and Peanut Butter Cups work well)
- whipped topping, if desired
- 1. Cut the rolls into small cubes (1/3 inch) and place in large bowl.
- 2. Combine whipping cream, chocolate chips, cream cheese, sugar and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- 3. Microwave on high one minute or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth.
- 4. Drizzle one third of the mixture over roll cubes and toss.
- 5. Repeat two more times until cubes are well coated.
- 6. Place half of the roll mixture in a sprayed microwave safe loaf dish.
- 7. Sprinkle a little more than half of the chopped candy bar over the rolls.
- 8. Top with the remaining roll cubes and sprinkle on the remaining candy.
- 9. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until candy bar is melted.
- 10. Top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.
NotesThis is an easy treat made in the microwave. Just perfect for those hot summer days.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook 2014
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More