- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls, slightly thawed
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup chopped candy bar, divided
- (Butterfingers, Almond Joy and Peanut Butter Cups work well)
- whipped topping, if desired
- 1. Cut the rolls into small cubes (1/3 inch) and place in large bowl.
- 2. Combine whipping cream, chocolate chips, cream cheese, sugar and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- 3. Microwave on high one minute or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth.
- 4. Drizzle one third of the mixture over roll cubes and toss.
- 5. Repeat two more times until cubes are well coated.
- 6. Place half of the roll mixture in a sprayed microwave safe loaf dish.
- 7. Sprinkle a little more than half of the chopped candy bar over the rolls.
- 8. Top with the remaining roll cubes and sprinkle on the remaining candy.
- 9. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes or until candy bar is melted.
- 10. Top each serving with whipped topping, if desired.
NotesThis is an easy treat made in the microwave. Just perfect for those hot summer days.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More