- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury Chocolate Frosting
- 2 Snickers bars(3.7 oz.) ,chopped
- 1 12 oz. pkg. semisweet chips
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil,extending over sides.
- Spray with non stick spray, and set aside.
- Melt chips in a microwave and stir in frosting.
- Pour half of this mixture in pan.
- Place all candy (except a few pieces to garnish) over this.
- Pour remaining chocolate over and garnish with remaining candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More