- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can Pillsbury Chocolate Frosting
- 2 Snickers bars(3.7 oz.) ,chopped
- 1 12 oz. pkg. semisweet chips
- Line an 8 inch square pan with foil,extending over sides.
- Spray with non stick spray, and set aside.
- Melt chips in a microwave and stir in frosting.
- Pour half of this mixture in pan.
- Place all candy (except a few pieces to garnish) over this.
- Pour remaining chocolate over and garnish with remaining candy.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More