- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. White Chocolate
- 8 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp. Candy canes, crushed
- Place chocolate in pyrex measuring cup.
- Microwave on med - high for 30 second intervals.
- Once chocolate is melted, add crushed candy canes.
- Pour it (thinly) onto a cookie sheet.
- Freeze for up to 30 minutes.
- Break up into small peices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More