- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. White Chocolate
- 8 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp. Candy canes, crushed
- Place chocolate in pyrex measuring cup.
- Microwave on med - high for 30 second intervals.
- Once chocolate is melted, add crushed candy canes.
- Pour it (thinly) onto a cookie sheet.
- Freeze for up to 30 minutes.
- Break up into small peices.
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More