- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz. White Chocolate
- 8 oz. Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp. Candy canes, crushed
- Place chocolate in pyrex measuring cup.
- Microwave on med - high for 30 second intervals.
- Once chocolate is melted, add crushed candy canes.
- Pour it (thinly) onto a cookie sheet.
- Freeze for up to 30 minutes.
- Break up into small peices.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More