- Cooking Time: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- Lindt Excellence Chocolate Mint Bar
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 cups chex cereal (any variety: rice, corn, wheat, etc)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 4 candy canes, crushed into a fine dust
- Melt Lindt chocolate bar, chocolate chips, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 25 seconds at a time, stirring each time.
- Once melted, coat Chex cereal with the melted chocolate.
- Then cover with powdered sugar and candy cane dust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More