- Cooking Time: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- Lindt Excellence Chocolate Mint Bar
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 cups chex cereal (any variety: rice, corn, wheat, etc)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 4 candy canes, crushed into a fine dust
- Melt Lindt chocolate bar, chocolate chips, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 25 seconds at a time, stirring each time.
- Once melted, coat Chex cereal with the melted chocolate.
- Then cover with powdered sugar and candy cane dust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More