- Cooking Time: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- Lindt Excellence Chocolate Mint Bar
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 cups chex cereal (any variety: rice, corn, wheat, etc)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 4 candy canes, crushed into a fine dust
- Melt Lindt chocolate bar, chocolate chips, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 25 seconds at a time, stirring each time.
- Once melted, coat Chex cereal with the melted chocolate.
- Then cover with powdered sugar and candy cane dust.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
My Family CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More