- Cooking Time: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- Lindt Excellence Chocolate Mint Bar
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- 4 cups chex cereal (any variety: rice, corn, wheat, etc)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 4 candy canes, crushed into a fine dust
- Melt Lindt chocolate bar, chocolate chips, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 25 seconds at a time, stirring each time.
- Once melted, coat Chex cereal with the melted chocolate.
- Then cover with powdered sugar and candy cane dust.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
My Mom's Stuffing (My preacher recipe)
Hot Italian 'Krash' StackSee More