- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 30
- maple syrup
- Nature's seasonings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Melt a stick of butter (or less, just to coat chicken & potatoes) in the oven in a roasting pan.
- Put in chicken, one head garlic (separated but not peeled) and cut up potatoes and coat with butter. Season with salt & pepper or Nature's Seasoning.
- Bake 40 minutes, basting and turning occasionally.
- Pour maple syrup over everything stir to coat everything. I don't measure, just pour to coat everything (recipe says 1/4 cup but I'm sure I put in more)
- Bake another 20 min. or until potatoes & chicken are done.
NotesMy mom made it, it was my favorite.
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More