- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 10 cups crispy rice cereal
- 9 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups mixture of candy corn and Indian candy corn
- 3/4 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Additional Candy Corn Pieces
- Yellow and red food coloring
- Melt butter and marshmallows; stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, mix rice cereal, candy corn and miniature chips together. To marshmallow mixture, blend in 2 drops yellow food coloring and 1 drop red food coloring, adding more coloring if necessary to reach desired shade. Add marshmallow mixture to cereal mixture; stir quickly to combine. Spread on a large buttered pan; press with buttered hands. While warm, press on candy corn pieces spaced 1 to 1 1/2 inches apart. Refrigerate and cut into squares.