- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 cup of finely crushed shortbread cookies
- 1/2 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 5 TBSP butter, melted
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 4 TBSP softened unsalted butter
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 (1.4oz) Heath toffee bars, coarsely chopped
- 1 (1.55oz) Cookies and Cream candy bar, coarsely chopped
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Stir together the crushed cookies and graham crackers along with the melted butter.
- At this point, add more melted butter if necessary.
- You want this mix to be like wet sand and hold together when you pat it in your hand.
- The type of cookies and crackers you use could certainly affect this.
- I happened to use Walker’s Shortbread Cookies and Trader Joe’s Graham Crackers.
- Press the crumb mixture along the bottom of a 14 x 4x 1 tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake for 10 minutes until lightly brown and set aside.
- Combine cream cheese, softened butter, cream, eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt in your mixer or food processor.
- Blend or process until smooth.
- Combine chopped candy in a small bowl, then set aside 1/4 cup.
- Stir the remaining candy into the cream cheese mixture.
- Place the crust lined tart pan onto a rimmed cookie sheet or shallow baking pan.
- Pour the cream cheese filling into the crust.
- (It will be full so the cookie sheet will help to get it in and out of the oven and catch any drips.)
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the center appears set when shaken and the filling is puffed and golden around the edges.
- Sprinkle with reserved candy.
- Cool on a wire rack for an hour.
- And then cover and chill for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into strips or squares (or any shapes you desire!)
NotesCrunchy bits of candy atop a sweet cheesecake tart!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More