- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of croissant dough
- butter, melted
- miniature candy bars (snickers, reeses, milkway, etc)
- 1 egg beaten (eggwash)
- Open up can of croissant dough and lay out flat.
- brush dough with melted butter
- take your mini candybar and place it on the widest edge of a piece of triangle dough.
- roll candybar up in a crossant fashion and place point side down on a greased cookie sheet.
- curve the ends slightly.
- brush with egg wash
- bake for 11-13 minutes until golden in a 375 degree oven
NotesPerfect for the upcoming halloween candy season:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
MetroCooking DC 2013
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More