- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can of croissant dough
- butter, melted
- miniature candy bars (snickers, reeses, milkway, etc)
- 1 egg beaten (eggwash)
- Open up can of croissant dough and lay out flat.
- brush dough with melted butter
- take your mini candybar and place it on the widest edge of a piece of triangle dough.
- roll candybar up in a crossant fashion and place point side down on a greased cookie sheet.
- curve the ends slightly.
- brush with egg wash
- bake for 11-13 minutes until golden in a 375 degree oven
NotesPerfect for the upcoming halloween candy season:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More