- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (3 oz.) pkgs. strawberry gelatin
- 1 c. flaked coconut
- 1 c. finely chopped pecans
- 3/4 c. Eagle Brand milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Red & Green decorators sugar
- Mix gelatin, coconut and pecans.
- Stir in vanilla and milk. Mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Shape into small balls or into the shape of strawberries.
- Roll in red sugar.
- Dip tops in green sugar to resemble strawberry tops.
NotesMy Mothers best friend handed down this recipe. She could shape these to look like real strawberrys, and they are so tasty! I hope you enjoy thses as much as my family does.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Special SmoothiesSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More