- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 4 large marshmallows or 1 cup mini-marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup rice cereal
- 2 cherry or strawberry licorice twists, such as Twizzlers or Red Vines
- 2 fruit roll-ups, any flavor
- Cut licorice to the length of the fruit roll-up. Unroll the fruit roll-up and peel off the plastic film.
- Place half of the rice cereal mixture on the edge of each roll-up.
- Place the twist in the center of the rice mixture and roll up the candy sushi.
- Dip a knife in water to keep it from sticking and cut into 2-inch pieces
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More