- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbls semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, divided
- Possible Dippers:
- Graham cracker sticks
- Sweet tortilla chips
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the chocolate morsels for garnish.
- Chop remaining chocolate morsels using a food chopper or knife.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Set 1/2 cup of whipped topping aside for garnish.
- Gently fold remaining whipped topping into ricotta mixture.
- Spoon dip into medium serving bowl.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate morsels over dip and pipe rosettes around edge of dip.
- Serve with your choice of dippers.
NotesLove this chocolate chip cannoli dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Foodie BabySee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More