- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tbls semi-sweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 container (8oz) frozen whipped topping, divided
- Possible Dippers:
- Graham cracker sticks
- Sweet tortilla chips
- Reserve 1 tablespoon of the chocolate morsels for garnish.
- Chop remaining chocolate morsels using a food chopper or knife.
- Place in large bowl.
- Add ricotta cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Set 1/2 cup of whipped topping aside for garnish.
- Gently fold remaining whipped topping into ricotta mixture.
- Spoon dip into medium serving bowl.
- Sprinkle remaining chocolate morsels over dip and pipe rosettes around edge of dip.
- Serve with your choice of dippers.
NotesLove this chocolate chip cannoli dip.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Vegan Eats!See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More