- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1. 15 oz can pie cherry pie filling ( or whatever you want like Peach pie filling )
- about half of a 16 oz can of hershey Chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp extract of vanilla ( make it grown up with 1 Tbsp Brandy or Rum)
- freeze the can of pie filling about 4 hours or so.
- Take out the filling into a blender and pour the chocolate syrup Brandy or vanilla. Blend until smoooth. pour into a shallow dish that will fit in your freezer ( metal dish works great for this ) freeze for 2 hours or until frozen then scoop off the ice cream into serving bowls. Can keep in freezer if in a air tight container.
NotesI use to make this as a kid with a friend of mine. We use to mix it up using different flavors . i made it grown up with brandy or rum. use your imagination. it can be fun !!! the kids will love it
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Thigh and Drumstick Cacciatore
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers
Chocolate PavlovaSee More