- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1. 15 oz can pie cherry pie filling ( or whatever you want like Peach pie filling )
- about half of a 16 oz can of hershey Chocolate syrup
- 1/2 tsp extract of vanilla ( make it grown up with 1 Tbsp Brandy or Rum)
- freeze the can of pie filling about 4 hours or so.
- Take out the filling into a blender and pour the chocolate syrup Brandy or vanilla. Blend until smoooth. pour into a shallow dish that will fit in your freezer ( metal dish works great for this ) freeze for 2 hours or until frozen then scoop off the ice cream into serving bowls. Can keep in freezer if in a air tight container.
NotesI use to make this as a kid with a friend of mine. We use to mix it up using different flavors . i made it grown up with brandy or rum. use your imagination. it can be fun !!! the kids will love it
Adventures in Cooking
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Great Everyday MealsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More