- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium cantaloupes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 pineapple, cored, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 large apple, cored, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Stir together the yogurt and orange peel. Chill.
- Mix all fruits in a large salad bowl & chill
- At serving time, add the nuts and pour chilled yogurt mixture over fruit, toss, and serve
NotesThis is an old Texas recipe that I have been making for years. It's healthy, cool and pretty. Don't add sugar, the natural sugars in the fruit combine perfectly with the tartness of the yogurt.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Tandori Spiced Chicken
Three Cheese Beer Bread
Neiman Marcus CakeSee More