- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium cantaloupes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 pineapple, cored, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 large apple, cored, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Stir together the yogurt and orange peel. Chill.
- Mix all fruits in a large salad bowl & chill
- At serving time, add the nuts and pour chilled yogurt mixture over fruit, toss, and serve
NotesThis is an old Texas recipe that I have been making for years. It's healthy, cool and pretty. Don't add sugar, the natural sugars in the fruit combine perfectly with the tartness of the yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Vegan Eats!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More