CANTALOUPE FRUIT SALAD
- 2 medium cantaloupes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 pineapple, cored, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 large apple, cored, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
Stir together the yogurt and orange peel. Chill.
Mix all fruits in a large salad bowl & chill
At serving time, add the nuts and pour chilled yogurt mixture over fruit, toss, and serve
This is an old Texas recipe that I have been making for years. It's healthy, cool and pretty. Don't add sugar, the natural sugars in the fruit combine perfectly with the tartness of the yogurt.
No Reviews at this time.