- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 medium cantaloupes, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 pineapple, cored, peeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1 large apple, cored, unpeeled, cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Stir together the yogurt and orange peel. Chill.
- Mix all fruits in a large salad bowl & chill
- At serving time, add the nuts and pour chilled yogurt mixture over fruit, toss, and serve
NotesThis is an old Texas recipe that I have been making for years. It's healthy, cool and pretty. Don't add sugar, the natural sugars in the fruit combine perfectly with the tartness of the yogurt.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Get Cookin'See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More