- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups 1-1/2-inch pieces fresh cantaloupe
- 2-1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup red or green grapes, cut in half
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into strips
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice, chives and salt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More