- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups 1-1/2-inch pieces fresh cantaloupe
- 2-1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup red or green grapes, cut in half
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into strips
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice, chives and salt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Food Travels Through Italy
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More