- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups 1-1/2-inch pieces fresh cantaloupe
- 2-1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup red or green grapes, cut in half
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into strips
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice, chives and salt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More