- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups 1-1/2-inch pieces fresh cantaloupe
- 2-1/2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 cup red or green grapes, cut in half
- 1 medium cucumber, cut into strips
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in large bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice, chives and salt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More