- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Cantonese Spareribs
- 4 Whole Uncut Racks Baby Back Spareribs (approx. 3 lbs.)
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Medium-Dry Sherry
- 2 Tbsp. Oceanside Foods Sesame Soy Stir-Fry W/ Lemon & Orange
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Ginger, peeled and minced
- Place spareribs in a shallow baking dish. Whisk together marinade ingredients and pour over meat, turning to coat evenly. Marinate spareribs, meaty side down, at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Drain marinade from spareribs into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, 3 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Line the b ottom of a broiler pan with foil and add 1 inch water. Set rack of broiler pan over water. Arrange spareribs on rack and bake at 325 degrees, basting occasionally with marinade, about 45 minutes, or until cooked through. Cut ribs into sections and serve warm.
- Makes about 32 pieces.
NotesOne of our customers emailed this recipe and it is to die for. You can view more of our customers recipes at www.oceansidefoods.com
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Special SmoothiesSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More