- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs of chicken tenders
- 4 cups of Cap'n Crunch cereal
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Vegetable oil
- Crush Cap'n Crunch cereal in a bowl and set it aside. In another bowl, beat the eggs into the milk and set that aside. In a third bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Cover the chicken in the flour mixture, then dip into the eggs, then coat in the Cap'n Crunch crumbs.
- Coat a frying pan with vegetable oil and place over medium flame. Cook the coated tenders in the oil until brown on each side.
- Best served with honey mustard.
NotesI got this recipe from April 2008 issue of WWE mag. This recipe is from Cody Rhodes.