- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 8 slices of soy bacon
- 8 ounces baby arugula
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup candied pecans (or whichever nut you prefer)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- For the dressing:
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Cook bacon according to package directions. Although I prefer to make it crispy. Set
- bacon aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. For the dressing using a seperate bowl
- whisk all ingredients together.
- Chop the bacon into large pieces and add it to the salad.
- Toss the salad with just enough of the dressing to moisten.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and toss well. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Koken met Oma
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More