- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 15 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk, divided
- 3 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 Tbsp. MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated or 3 Tbsp. chocolate sprinkles
- ARRANGE half of the grahams in bottom of 13x9-inch pan, cutting grahams to fit if necessary.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Gradually add 1 cup of the milk, beating until well blended. Add remaining 2-1/2 cups milk, the dry pudding mixes, coffee granules and cinnamon. Beat 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
- SPREAD half of the pudding mixture over grahams in pan; arrange remaining grahams over pudding. Cover with remaining pudding mixture; top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Freeze several hours or overnight. Cut into 32 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in freezer.
Notesthis is from Kraft
cool and yummy for a summertime treat
Nutrition (per serving)
Calories 150 Total fat 8g Saturated fat 5g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 270mg Carbohydrate 19g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 12g Protein 3g Vitamin A 4%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 4%DV