- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 10
- 15 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3-1/2 cups cold milk, divided
- 3 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 Tbsp. MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, grated or 3 Tbsp. chocolate sprinkles
ARRANGE half of the grahams in bottom of 13x9-inch pan, cutting grahams to fit if necessary.
BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until creamy. Gradually add 1 cup of the milk, beating until well blended. Add remaining 2-1/2 cups milk, the dry pudding mixes, coffee granules and cinnamon. Beat 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in 2 cups of the whipped topping.
SPREAD half of the pudding mixture over grahams in pan; arrange remaining grahams over pudding. Cover with remaining pudding mixture; top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Freeze several hours or overnight. Cut into 32 bars to serve. Store leftover bars in freezer.
cool and yummy for a summertime treat
Nutrition (per serving)
Calories 150 Total fat 8g Saturated fat 5g Cholesterol 15mg Sodium 270mg Carbohydrate 19g Dietary fiber 1g Sugars 12g Protein 3g Vitamin A 4%DV Vitamin C 0%DV Calcium 4%DV Iron 4%DV