- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 6 oz. bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 Tabsp butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ tablespoon instant espresso powder dissolved in 1 Tablespoon hot water
- Heat all glaze ingredients in a double boiler or a large metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring until chocolate and butter are melted and glaze is smooth.
- Remove from heat and cool glaze to room temperature, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Pour glaze over cream cheese mixture, then spread evenly, and chill brownies until cold, about 3 hours.
- Cut into 40 bars and remove from pan while still cold.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- I place chocolate covered espresso bean on each piece.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More