- Cooking Time: 50 minutes
- Servings: don't know yet
- Preparation Time: 15 min
BackstoryA most elegant dessert sure to please family and friends! Found this on COFFEE-MATE BREW CREW WEBSITE www.coffee-mate.com sign up to be a part of the CREW!!!! Anyway looks delicious and Iwanted to share because looks like a great comfort food!! and a great way to have coffee-mate and a little piece of heaven!!! yummy ,cant wait to try it !!!!!! I don't know who's recipe it is though would like to give author credit..
- 1 3/4 cups (about 18 cookies total) crushed chocolate cookies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 4 large eggs
- 6 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 (16 ounces) container sour cream
- PREHEAT oven to 350º F.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup sugar in small bowl; stir in butter. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BAKE for 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese and Coffee-mate in large mixer bowl until creamy. Combine eggs and coffee granules in medium bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add egg mixture, flour and remaining sugar to cream cheese mixture; beat until combined. Pour into crust.
- BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly.
- MICROWAVE morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in sour cream. Spread over top of cheesecake.
- BAKE for 10 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.