- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup prune baby food
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-fat whipped topping
- Additional baking cocoa
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Dissolve coffee granules in hot water. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, baby food, oil, vanilla and coffee mixture. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Just before serving, frost cupcakes with whipped topping and sprinkle with cocoa.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More