- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Guittard Cappuccino Baking (12 oz pkg)
- 1 2/3 vanilla baking chips (10-11 oz pkg), divided
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with wax paper.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt cappuccino chips with 1 cup vanilla chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in cinnamon and remaining 2/3 cup vanilla chips (vanilla chips do not need to melt completely, this will create a streaking effect in the fudge).
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board and peel off paper. Cut into squares (makes 40-50 squares of fudge).
NotesThis recipe combines cappuccino and vanilla flavored chips to create a fudge that is slightly sweet and rich with a hint of coffee flavor (think gas station “Cappuccino”), though some say it tastes more like Chai than Cappuccino.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More