- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Guittard Cappuccino Baking (12 oz pkg)
- 1 2/3 vanilla baking chips (10-11 oz pkg), divided
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line a 9×9 inch pan with wax paper.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt cappuccino chips with 1 cup vanilla chips, sweetened condensed milk, and salt, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in cinnamon and remaining 2/3 cup vanilla chips (vanilla chips do not need to melt completely, this will create a streaking effect in the fudge).
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board and peel off paper. Cut into squares (makes 40-50 squares of fudge).
NotesThis recipe combines cappuccino and vanilla flavored chips to create a fudge that is slightly sweet and rich with a hint of coffee flavor (think gas station “Cappuccino”), though some say it tastes more like Chai than Cappuccino.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More