- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups chocolate chip cookies -- about 22
- 1/4 cup butter -- melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup malted milk balls -- coarsely chopped
- 1 quart coffee ice cream
- 2 cups thawed,frozen whipped topping
- 1/4 cup butterscotch carmel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons almonds -- coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cookies with melted butter. Mix well. Press into bottom of a springform pan. Bake 10 minutes; cool completely. Place in freezer until ready to fill.
- Scoop vanilla ice cream into crust and press to form an even layer. Sprinkle with chopped candy. Scoop remaining ice cream over filling; press to form an even layer.
- Spread half of the whipped topping over top of pie. Pipe a decorative border with remaining topping. Garnish with butterscotch topping and almonds.
- Freeze at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Babette's Test Kitchen
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More